Pscyhotherapy can provide a space to heal wounds, mourn losses, and solve problems. It should be a place of hope and new beginnings. It can provide a platform for people to build support, resources and strength, and discover more skilful and creative ways to live.
How do I get Started?
What is the Take Care Philosophy
The Take Care philsophy is integrative, client-centered, evidence-based and collaborative. This means we:
- Integrate a variety of approaches to meet your individual needs
- Believe in the importance of the client/therapist relationship
- Teach simple, effective strategies that help you to take care of yourself even when the going gets rough
- Collaborate with you to find a way of working that suits you
- Use approaches that have been shown to be effective in clinical trials